Thursday, April 15, 2010

Don't Miss the Magic Right in Front of You!





A good friend, Dan Creighton, is an excellent photojournalist and wedding photographer. Dan consistently encourages many not to miss all the opportunities to photograph what lies right in front of us. So often we become desensitized to our surroundings and loose that artistic vision which drew us to photography in the first place.

During the past week, I had to have hand surgery and have been house bound. I have wanted to go out and photograph on these beautiful days but I was able to take Dan's advice and spent some time photographing,with the help of a tripod, the flower arrangements right in front of me. There are always opportunities!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifull pictures. I love this macro pictures! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks...I really appreciate your taking the time to comment. Have a great weekend also!

    ReplyDelete